Silver Creek If you look for perfection, you'll never be content
All we are is dust in the wind
92 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Oh, my! exclaimed Prialux when she realized she might have startled the other female, I didn't mean to startle you, dear. I am so sorry, she explained, keeping the apologies going. What a clumsy mess she was, and in front of no other than the sister of Grayson Odolf. And still she couldn't help letting out a chuckle, feeling the heat rise to her cheeks.

The other one was so graceful, however. 'I'm Effie,' she said, with bow and all, making Prialux feel even more like a savage. No, I haven't had the pleasure... replied Prialux trying to adapt to her counterpart's manners. I only joined recently. My name is Prialux. she said, dipping even lower as if suggesting she was at her service. It seemed only appropriate since Effie's relationship with Grayson basically made her a princess, and... if she was set on winning the King over, then having the princess on her side would certainly be an advantage.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you look for perfection, you'll never be content - by Prialux - January 06, 2019, 03:46 PM