Dragoncrest Cliffs hold on to the sky
μολὼν λαβέ
27 Posts
Ooc — mercury

She is large, but not divinely so. Not a titan of the tales his mother had spun during his childhood, nor some kind of monster come to ravage the land. No, she is flesh and bone, mortal--fallible. Still, her aura is such that Eurycrates gives her his respect, grudging as it may be. The women in his family are strong and capable. . .but they do not lead. Something must be special about this one to place the responsibility of command upon her shoulders.
Alas. He lets out the smallest of sighs, shifting his weight as he turns his gilded gaze upon the leader.
I am Eurycrates Lycurgus of Lacedaemon, he says, with a brief bow of his head. My family controls a vast stronghold of land far to the south. Recently we came to some. . .differences of opinion. His mouth quirks in a wry smile at the understatement. I went out on my own, looking for a new place to settle. The sound was very much to my liking, but your warriors informed me that it is under your jurisdiction.
He rolls a hooded stare toward Ephraim and Helix, letting it linger upon them for a brief moment before he looks at the commander once more. Given my fondness for the place, I expect I have no choice but to join your ranks, Eurycrates concluded. To be frank, you would have to be a fool not to accept someone of my size and strength. I have much to offer you.
Turn me away and I will make a formidable enemy.

Messages In This Thread
hold on to the sky - by Antumbra - December 02, 2018, 12:10 PM
RE: hold on to the sky - by Eurycrates - December 07, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: hold on to the sky - by Antumbra - December 10, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: hold on to the sky - by Vercingetorix - December 10, 2018, 11:53 PM
RE: hold on to the sky - by Eurycrates - December 12, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: hold on to the sky - by Antumbra - December 14, 2018, 10:35 PM