Phoenix Maplewood Tough calls to make
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
It made him even more nervous when she showed up smiling, looking happy to see him. He released a slow breath and offered a watery smile "Hey Aviana...so.." he paused and steeled himself, trying to gather his thoughts before beginning "Even more members have left. After the attack by the lone male, things haven't gotten much better. We have no caches, barely any food. Our borders are so weak that it's...it's blatantly obvious how low on members and how easily conquered we would be. Desdemona seems to be straying, I haven't seen much of her lately. On top of that we have pups to care for still." he laid out all the problems so she would know how dire what he was about to say was, if she couldn't tell by the tense and serious way he looked.

"I don't want us to seperate Aviana. I want everyone to stay together but we...it doesn't look like we can survive winter right now. I met a kind woman on our borders her name was Lily, she is from Elysium. She offered anyone from here that wants to, a place there. I think that it needs to happen, I will probably be calling a meeting to discuss this soon. I am not ordering it, If anyone wants to take their own path they can but...I do wish we would stay together" he fell silent immediately as it was laid all out, looking into her eyes. He was proud of himself, despite the nerves and sadness his voice had not shaken a single time and he sounded confident and serious. He wondered if maybe he even sounded like his dad when he would lay down rules or make decisions for the pack.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
Tough calls to make - by Sunny - December 02, 2018, 08:41 PM
RE: Tough calls to make - by Aviana - December 03, 2018, 07:51 AM
RE: Tough calls to make - by Sunny - December 06, 2018, 10:05 PM
RE: Tough calls to make - by Aviana - December 10, 2018, 08:26 AM
RE: Tough calls to make - by Sunny - December 10, 2018, 02:40 PM