Stone Circle Like asthma, you take my breath away
88 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Private 
For @Valette, but @Greyback can make an appearance, too! Also, if needed, this can be before your cougar thread. Just let me know, and I'll change the date.

It had been a few weeks since he had seen Valette at the borders of Lost Creek Hollow. The transition of the new pack into the Lost Creek had been mostly complete, and with the addition of the new wolves, he felt it would be alright if he left for the day to visit Easthollow. He wasn't sure if she expected him to come sooner, but he didn't want to make it seem like he was pushing himself on her. So, he had waited a little while to come and see her. But, he didn't come empty-pawed. A limp hare hung from his jaws as a present for Valette. 

He paused at the borders, setting the hare on the ground, and lifted his muzzle to the sky to called for the leader of Easthollow. He sat back on his haunches to wait for her. He knew Greyback would likely hear his call, too, and Rueger was fine with that. He would not be jealous of the male, and he trusted Valette when she said there was no history there.
My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
~Maya Angelou
Messages In This Thread
Like asthma, you take my breath away - by Rueger - December 05, 2018, 01:37 PM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by RIP Valette - December 05, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by Rueger - December 05, 2018, 04:08 PM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by RIP Valette - December 05, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by Rueger - December 05, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by RIP Valette - December 06, 2018, 07:51 AM
RE: Like asthma, you take my breath away - by Rueger - December 06, 2018, 08:21 AM