Larksong Grotto You pray it all away but it continues to grow
i want more berries, and that warm summer feeling
104 Posts
Ooc — (✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。
Kasatka's ears pressed forward in interest at the sound of the unfamiliar name. It occured to her, belatedly, to offer her own surname - but the time for that seemed to have passed, so she refrained.

"I can try to help you catch something else, if you want," she offered, thinking that she could use a meal herself. Her mother had taught her a bit about fishing, and she'd learned to hunt birds from Sunny. Perhaps, between the two of them, they'd be able to scare up a meal. "I'm doing well, but I'm pretty hungry, too. I didn't mean to ruin your meal - but now that we're both out of luck, maybe we can work together?"
Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
Always had high, high hopes
Messages In This Thread
You pray it all away but it continues to grow - by Vegas - December 06, 2018, 02:54 AM
RE: You pray it all away but it continues to grow - by Vegas - December 07, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: You pray it all away but it continues to grow - by Vegas - December 11, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: You pray it all away but it continues to grow - by Kasatka - December 14, 2018, 12:01 AM
RE: You pray it all away but it continues to grow - by Vegas - December 15, 2018, 12:43 AM
RE: You pray it all away but it continues to grow - by Vegas - December 26, 2018, 09:56 AM