Sunbeam Lair just dance like you're disappointed in the world
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
ah, so he's kinda gay too. the boy blushed and stumbled over his words and saarthal would really be lying if she said she didn't find it just a slight bit adorable. she wasn't used to seeing guys that way to be honest, let alone one-eyed scarred dudes - those were usually all macho and stupidly brash, she wasn't fond of that - so in a way, this was a new experience. 

"you're cute," saarthal grinned, relaxing her shoulders. "well, regardless of our usual preferences - there's no shame if you wanna, you know-" she waggled her brows at him, and was almost tempted to wink but decided that that might not be the best move, "i haven't gotten laid in a while, anyway, so i'm, uh, all for it. but, only if you want to, though. i'm not into forcing people, it's much more enjoyable when all parties want it."

"if not, i'm always up for food." saarthal bit her lip. okay. guy was cute, adorable but perhaps not the type she'd like to date long term. if he proved good in bed then friends with benefits, or in this case, strangers with benefits would be awesome but...saarthal wasn't really ready for anything serious. not anymore.
Messages In This Thread
RE: just dance like you're disappointed in the world - by Saarthal - December 07, 2018, 06:08 PM