Stavanger Bay chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
the silence all but consumes her, it caresses the atmosphere as gently as it can, and she allows herself to be swallowed by the mysteries that live above them. amatsu observes the silver pools in the sky dilligently-- some were larger than others, some were shining brighter, some of them stopped shining as the time slolwy ticked by. it fascinated her-- they were looking millions, maybe even billions, of years in the past. if only the stars could speak, the stories they'd have to tell.

amatsu watches as the golden ghost stares into the distance, admiring the sky for what it is, what it teaches. ,,hey, look over there.'' she speaks quietly to him, motioning to a cluster of stars barely over to the east. ,,you can connect them. constellations have years of wisdom hidden in them. the hydra is the one that speaks the most to me.'' she wondered if this sunrise colored companion of hers had a favorite constellation-- she wondered a lot about him, really, but right now she was content: watching the stars with someone, pondering the many strange realities they could hold.
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - December 09, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Cortland - December 29, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - December 29, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Cortland - December 30, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - December 30, 2018, 05:42 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Cortland - December 30, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - December 31, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Cortland - January 02, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: chasing dreams like i'm on novocaine - by Amatsu - January 03, 2019, 04:47 PM