Oystercatcher Tide Pools screaming through your airwaves
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
she loses herself in the pockets of shallow water. the heavenly shimmer they reflect as the sunlit blood bounces off of them; little pockets of glitter. they could almost lead the way to the heavens. watching as the living creature inside of them-- although not thriving-- survive. she pities them, for there is nothing they can do against the force that is the ocean other than succumb to whatever mercies it allows them.

she almost doesn't notice the other-- until a voice forcibly pulls her back into reality. the silver shuck turns around, her gaze meeting that of a wolfess who's eyes reflect that of a crystal-clear lake. oh god she's cute. amatsu shakes her fur, trying to regain her composure before responding to her. ,,yes, i am,'' her voice is slghtly shaking, but isn't it always? ,,these animals-- they don't belong in such small pools but such is life. hopefully the tide pulls them back into the vastness of the seas soon. but i do wonder if some of them could reliably survive in them with the right conditions?'' curiousity riddles her voice, a being of the sea she was not although she understood many things about it & held it in high regards.
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
screaming through your airwaves - by Amatsu - December 09, 2018, 04:31 PM
RE: screaming through your airwaves - by Faeryn - December 30, 2018, 12:09 PM
RE: screaming through your airwaves - by Amatsu - December 30, 2018, 05:04 PM