Silver Creek And suddenly I'm trapped
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
All Welcome 
Anyone can join! Rosings or not ^_^

Ever since having brought Prialux to Rosings Lilah had felt a change within herself. She was used to a feeling of security and stability, back at Golden Ranch she had been one of the women that was desired and her place there never seemed at risk. She had protection under Grayson's guidance, she had friends and when Grayson decided to lead some of them away she didn't see any reason not to. Now though she was beginning to understand that this pack would be different. There were many females and so little men around that only the most uneducated woman wouldn't catch on to the competition. Only the best women would get to stay and have a husband and Lilah....well Lilah didn't see herself as one of the best.

She was scared, so scared that she would be thrown out of Rosings and left alone and to survive by herself. Grayson had made it quite clear that she was easily overlooked compared to the other women and she doubted that Harrison would be given her as a wife. She felt so trapped by a home she once loved and she began to head toward the borders and called for a man to walk with her knowing the rules. If someone didn't come she would go alone, she needed some alone time and she'd be damned if she gave it up because of the rule that says women need protection twenty four seven. If she stayed nearby she wouldn't get hurt, she was sure of it.
Messages In This Thread
And suddenly I'm trapped - by Lilah Silverback - December 12, 2018, 11:18 AM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Grayson - December 28, 2018, 12:32 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Lilah Silverback - December 30, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Grayson - December 30, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Lilah Silverback - December 30, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Grayson - January 02, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Lilah Silverback - January 02, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Grayson - January 02, 2019, 04:05 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Lilah Silverback - January 02, 2019, 04:34 PM