Silver Creek And suddenly I'm trapped
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Lilah's tail wagged when Grayson nudged her cheek, almost instinctively like her body was trained to get all soft and mushy whenever he was around and if that didn't piss her off more. She turned her face away and silently stalked out of the borders, her back to him as she didn't bother to wait up. Even when he asked her a question she held her tongue despite the fact that words bubbled up, building pressure and threatening to burst out. She knew it was rude and she felt a bit bad but what could she say? She had been the shy little damsel in distress, the charity case for far too long and she was regretting it. The more steps she took the more the pressure built until the words burst out and she paused, whirling to face him her ears flattened back against her head "Why do you do that? You...You make it perfectly clear that I am not as desirable and wanted as the others, that you can overlook me without the slightest care, so why do you still play at pretending you care? Is...Is it just because you are an Odolf man, your job is to take care us women?" she froze, her eyes widening slightly as she realised that she had just shouted, just yelled angrily at Grayson. After a brief pause her eyes narrowed and she huffed, deciding she didn't care.

She turned around again and began to walk away while speaking "I love you but i'm sure because you're Grayson Odolf you won't be surprised by that. But it isn't because of your genes, or your looks, or because you're just a man and im a female. No. It's because you protected me from the nasty, evil touches and looks of the men back at Golden Ranch. You defended me against the women who tried to knock me down. I saw...I saw a noble man, a hero, a gentleman with a kind heart and I loved him. Yet...I brought that gorgeous cinnamon furred broad in and suddenly I am invisible!" she continued on her tirade, her emotions finally just bursting out and who knows, maybe it was because the breeding season was almost upon them and her hormones were flying but she literally paused again, sat down and hung her head. "I get that i'm not beautiful and classy and....and sexy like everyone else but...I honestly maybe thought that because you took care of me and treated me so nice that you really cared for me. Did you just use me as a way to show off to other women? 'Hey ladies I can protect you. I keep little Lilah over here safe after all' is that it?"

ohmygosh i'm so sorry for sudden angst. poor Lilah. Poor Grayson.
Messages In This Thread
And suddenly I'm trapped - by Lilah Silverback - December 12, 2018, 11:18 AM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Grayson - December 28, 2018, 12:32 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Lilah Silverback - December 30, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Grayson - December 30, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Lilah Silverback - December 30, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Grayson - January 02, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Lilah Silverback - January 02, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Grayson - January 02, 2019, 04:05 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Lilah Silverback - January 02, 2019, 04:34 PM