Silver Creek And suddenly I'm trapped
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Lilah for the first time ever, did not soften and break at the first sign of concern from Grayson. Instead it steeled her resolve to show him how much he really didn't know about women. She held her tongue as he preached about it being his job and how he did care but she knew he didn't grasp what she was saying and she didn't believe that he really cared. She believed he only took care of her because not to would make him look bad. "So going around flirting, charming and lusting after everyone must be your job too. You're really slacking off there. At least with me you are." she hated how bitter and cold her voice came out and looked away again. "You do not feel in general Grayson. Except when it involves yourself. Otherwise you would know how badly you have been making me feel lately, how...worthless you've shown me to be. I am nothing to you but a charity case to show off. You think that by showing everyone how much you care about little Orphan Lilah and how good you treat me you'll have women drooling." she scoffed internally as she thought that women drooled over him anyway.

She froze as he faced her and her eyes squeezed shut as he said words that she had wanted to hear from him ever since she was a kid. Any other situation and she probably would have swooned, blushed, been rendered speechless but in this one it hurt worse than anything else had before. Her ears flattened to her head and her tail drooped between her legs "Funny but... you've made me feel so..lowly and lesser than any other female. Now here you are saying otherwise and it's.. it's so fake." she whispered. She would have ended it there but then he snapped at her, challenging her much to her surprise and she blinked up at him with shock. Then her eyes flashed defiantly and she accepted the challenge "No Grayson. For once I want the damned truth. I want to stop being lead on, lied to and used to get you hero worshipped. It's pathetic. You don't..need all this fakeness to get women. You don't need to use me to make them see you as a great man, a hero. You can do that by just being you." her own tone was firm but she still kept herself respectful, eyes averted to the point of his nose below his eyes.

She gave a bitter laugh and lashed her tail, shaking her head slowly "You were never that man really, were you? You could have been. You could really have accepted my friendship and devotion and kept me safe without selfish gains. Instead you used me when I was helpless. You arent a gentleman Grayson." she realised she was stepping over boundaries now but she was tired of being sweet helpless little Lilah. "I do see how you look at me except suddenly I don't care. I will not continue to drool over you anymore when all you see me as is an opportunity to get laid" she finished and stood there, only then realising that her tail had come out from between her legs and she held it higher than she ever had before though it was still below Grayson's.
Messages In This Thread
And suddenly I'm trapped - by Lilah Silverback - December 12, 2018, 11:18 AM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Grayson - December 28, 2018, 12:32 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Lilah Silverback - December 30, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Grayson - December 30, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Lilah Silverback - December 30, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Grayson - January 02, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Lilah Silverback - January 02, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Grayson - January 02, 2019, 04:05 PM
RE: And suddenly I'm trapped - by Lilah Silverback - January 02, 2019, 04:34 PM