Heron Lake Plateau She never picked up the phone.
"Ever choked on your own love, before? I have; It don't taste as pretty as it feels."
28 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
The tide had turned so swift it would have left the weak reeling, belly up in the world he straddled. A world between indescribable indomination, and selfishness. And bordered by such mania of being unable to be told no by a woman, Gwen had done this to him. And as she had done this to him, he would bestow the same pain across the world of wenches who had such nerve to tell him ‘no’. 

He had engulfed her in a hug of discipline, of unholy and painful punishment for her sin, of her betrayal to her purpose, and in a fleeting moment of silence between the wrath and the eye of the storm, he felt as though he was right in doing his job. That this was how things were meant to be. And in that cry that flew fearful and flavorful in the air between them, Storm had never felt so right in his life. Gwen could have had a good man...

but where was good, now? 
It was too late for ‘good’. There was only his way. His way, and The Rule of The Company. 

Once those tones of pierced pride and pain ebbed off their echo around them, he felt that leash snap back against his own throat. Camilla wasn’t to be killed. Not yet. He hadn’t claimed her yet - the Company hadn’t issued their blessing yet. 

So he released his grip grip from the back of her neck, instead choosing to keep close to the now subdued woman. She would learn, and if she wouldn’t, she would endure yet another reminder of how close he could drag her to the edge of life and death so quickly. 
Salivating lips, harsh and hot, rained a promise so intimate and sure against her flattened ears, so close Storm could almost feel his words register in her mind, himself. 

Tell me no, again, and I will crush your fucking skull.” 

Standing over her folded body for a couple of seconds more, he peeled himself away from her to recollect his bearings of the place. Damn, he hoped the wolves here wouldn’t come running from her loud arse. 

Bloody hell, it was silent. But the quicker they got out, the better. To make sure they were clear for the trails ahead, he would scout them out before bringing her. She had just gotten the fright of her life; should she run off, it would be much worse than what just happened. 

Park ya arse right here. I’ll be back for ya in a in a skip.”

And like that, he loped off back into the woods to make sure they would be good to go as clean as if they hadn’t been there, at all.
"Hey honey...
I'm back.
Did ya miss me?

Because I sure as hell missed you."
Messages In This Thread
She never picked up the phone. - by Stormy Boy - December 13, 2018, 06:03 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Spooky Camilla - December 13, 2018, 06:12 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Stormy Boy - December 13, 2018, 06:25 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Spooky Camilla - December 13, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Stormy Boy - December 17, 2018, 02:40 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Spooky Camilla - December 17, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Stormy Boy - December 17, 2018, 03:28 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Spooky Camilla - December 17, 2018, 04:04 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Stormy Boy - December 17, 2018, 04:56 PM