Ankyra Sound i am not your blowing wind, i am the lightning [pack howl]
μολὼν λαβέ
27 Posts
Ooc — mercury

Throughout the majority of his life, Eurycrates has been tethered to blood and birthright, stuck in the same place he had always been. No longer. The titan has chosen his destiny at last. He has wandered far and found a place that speaks to the poet buried deep within his heart, and, better yet, he has found an army willing to fight for it.
Rag-tag and varied they may be for now, but not for long. Their strength will improve; their numbers will grow. He will see to it that the wolves of this place will become the most formidable fighting force in all the land. And they will take the cliffs, and the lands beyond. . .
Oh, what an auspicious day! Eurycrates tips his nose back and adds to the song, his deep timbre providing a bass note to the chord. (Little does he know that @Teleklos is, perhaps, close enough to hear the ever-familiar voice of his littermate.)
There is a newfound pride in his eyes when he looks down again. Pride laced with insatiable hunger.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i am not your blowing wind, i am the lightning [pack howl] - by Eurycrates - December 15, 2018, 01:59 AM