Otter Creek deep six
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
the strange woman spoke in a way that lucy was not accustomed to. then again, the dark ghoul had never really been used to chatting with strangers at all. she did not understand how there was any merit in a foul appearance, unless this 'floating skull' wanted to be left alone. in that, the dark shadow wondered if it was the reason that she had been plagued by the presence of others all her life. when she thought of a fearful looking wolf, she could not help but to retort to the shimmering yellow eyes and dark cloak of the man. she did not wish to ever look like him.

“n-no... i've not had a home for a while,” the girl responded apologetically to the white-capped female. she had sought to find her strength again in the wilderness beyond where she had been born, but she had only returned with the same demure and shaken psyche that she had left with. the ghoul had not done well in tending to her fears; they plagued her in every moment.
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
Messages In This Thread
deep six - by Huntington - December 18, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: deep six - by Lucy - December 19, 2018, 12:38 AM
RE: deep six - by Huntington - December 19, 2018, 12:49 AM
RE: deep six - by Huntington - December 19, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: deep six - by Huntington - December 23, 2018, 06:25 PM
RE: deep six - by Huntington - December 29, 2018, 08:59 PM
RE: deep six - by Lucy - December 19, 2018, 01:02 AM
RE: deep six - by Lucy - December 23, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: deep six - by Lucy - December 28, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: deep six - by Lucy - January 05, 2019, 05:07 PM