Stavanger Bay dreams fighting machines inside my head like adversaries
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
her head lifted as this titan investigated her features. he nakedly eyed her, taking her in completely-- wholely-- without shame or restraint. normally, this would unsettle the fae, but these cirumstances were different. everything felt different right now, not only was she in an area over which she felt comfortable and in control, but this lumbering beast before her did not intmidate her, no; she was interested. flashing his gaze at her, she found herself staring into the eyes of what appeared to be a living embodiment of a stormy sky.

his physical form was beyond impressive, she had encountered many wolves in her time here but none as big as he. he could rip her apart in seconds, if the desire struck him: still she did not budge from her position, for she felt no danger around this stormblessed stranger. a baritone rumble from his throat lingered in the air as it fell, as all things do. as if you were born to them. he was close, the sea might not be her claim to fame but the roughness of the waves & the vastness of the trenches called to her just the same. ,,i am born of tempests,'' her voice is quiet & still, although not emotionless. ,,the rumble of thunder, the cracks of lightning-- they are my siblings, but the ocean-- the vastness, this is something i revere.'' her voice calm & unshaking, for one of the first times in such a long while she cannot recall. ,,i would give my life to the water if it beckoned so.''
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
RE: dreams fighting machines inside my head like adversaries - by Amatsu - December 24, 2018, 10:07 PM