The Heartwood You bring out the worst in me
method to the madness
99 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
"to sister" she mused, repeating his lack of information. as if she would know what that even meant. Huntington was new in every sense of the word. she did not even know what this land was called, even less on how she had come here. she had merely walked. walked far away from what she briefly knew and accepted her calling as a wanderer quite easily. she would pledge to no pack as fickle minded as these wolves here were. divided loyalties, divided trust... who needed that? at the drop of a hat, most would run.

he had been no help in giving her the information she sought. "and what community does 'sister' hail from?" she asked of him, pressing the man gently for more knowledge "is it close by?" again, his concern for the blood and the people involved in this assault suggested he lived close to this area. an attack on the border was one thing. potential murder was another. she did not ask to join, however. if he appeared to be recruiting, the man would be mistaken. instead, he gazed upon her body as if she was an interesting specimen. 

this was not the first time in this realm another had, however. "see anything you enjoy?" she asked him bluntly, though with a trickle of forced amusement. she had a small smirk upon her features. oh, how she enjoyed picking apart another's interest in her features. how amusing the reaction was usually.

Messages In This Thread
You bring out the worst in me - by Derg - December 19, 2018, 03:33 PM
RE: You bring out the worst in me - by Huntington - December 19, 2018, 06:55 PM
RE: You bring out the worst in me - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 03:40 PM
RE: You bring out the worst in me - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 04:10 PM
RE: You bring out the worst in me - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 04:35 PM
RE: You bring out the worst in me - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: You bring out the worst in me - by Huntington - December 21, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: You bring out the worst in me - by Huntington - December 21, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: You bring out the worst in me - by Derg - December 20, 2018, 05:15 AM
RE: You bring out the worst in me - by Derg - December 20, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: You bring out the worst in me - by Derg - December 20, 2018, 04:23 PM