The Heartwood You bring out the worst in me
method to the madness
99 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
her gaze drew away from the man as she stared emotionless about the scene. she did not know for certain who had been here. there could be many injured and bleeding people that tread here. there could be many in this new realm, even. she did not pinpoint it exactly, though the smell of that young man was clear. unfortunately for this man, she did not know the name of the wolf she had assisted. she could give him nothing in that regard.

"I do not know" she lied easily, feinting her ignorance. for some reason, she felt compelled to lie about her hand in this. the injured man she had helped could be enemies with this Neverwinter pack. that would make her a proxy for revenge. her own personal safety was more important. even if Neverwinter could be allied with the injured. that man was long gone now. "I am quite new here. the scents, they are not concrete." she added, turning her gaze back to him. 

the smells and sights almost suffocated her. almost. she was not weak-willed. brimming questions on why a pack wolf would want to know kept themselves at bay. she appeared to be an innocent bystander in this. true, she had not physically attacked another. did not spray their blood. but one could never be too careful. plenty of witchhunts were conducted. 

Messages In This Thread
You bring out the worst in me - by Derg - December 19, 2018, 03:33 PM
RE: You bring out the worst in me - by Huntington - December 19, 2018, 06:55 PM
RE: You bring out the worst in me - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 03:40 PM
RE: You bring out the worst in me - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 04:10 PM
RE: You bring out the worst in me - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 04:35 PM
RE: You bring out the worst in me - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: You bring out the worst in me - by Huntington - December 21, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: You bring out the worst in me - by Huntington - December 21, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: You bring out the worst in me - by Derg - December 20, 2018, 05:15 AM
RE: You bring out the worst in me - by Derg - December 20, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: You bring out the worst in me - by Derg - December 20, 2018, 04:23 PM