Lost Creek Hollow mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd.
205 Posts
Ooc — Kim
He fell into step quickly and easily with Liffey, and although she didn't have a particular destination in mind, that made the journey all the more exciting. He bumped shoulders with her happily, realizing as he did so that he was nearly the same size as his petite mother and that he would likely soon outgrow her. But even if he eventually dwarfed her in height, he would always figuratively look up to her.

Breccan's gaze followed the gentle curve of the river up ahead of them as Liffey mused aloud about the tributaries branching off from their main source. She asked if he had explored this way before, and he shook his head. "Nope! I hope we find a waterfall or something cool like that," he said.
Messages In This Thread
mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - December 20, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - December 30, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - December 31, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - January 16, 2019, 01:14 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - February 19, 2019, 04:34 PM