Stavanger Bay like a chef making donuts and pastries it’s time to make you sweat
i’m feelin yummy head to toe
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Rannveig cracked a grin at her saucy remark, then shot back another reply. This too, was Saucy’s favorite kind of banter; the fun, semi flirty fully sassy kind that was universal amongst wolves like her and as it seemed Rannveig. His reply was coy enough, Saucy gave him a quick up and down look, maybe. but then it’s the devastatingly handsome woman’s burden, she paused to correct herself, mimicking him with a coy wink, ahem- duty, to tell him she’s not all that interested in devastatingly handsome men who are overly aware of it. 

Saucy’s tail swished behind her and she turned her back, to face the sea. She trotted back towards her rocks, closer to the overlook she previously had perched on. She glanced back towards Rannveig as she walked, You can come chuck rocks at the ocean with me though, if you wanna.
[Image: 7_B392884-7_C60-4896-_B136-_B7357_E3_F4_DB9.gif] - 3/10
*Saucy uses profanity! If this bothers you just let me know!
Messages In This Thread
RE: like a chef making donuts and pastries it’s time to make you sweat - by Saucy - December 29, 2018, 05:48 PM