Blackfeather Woods she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes
80 Posts
Ooc — mercury
His first statement shakes her more than she will ever admit. Meldresi, buried here. She resists the urge to leap into the forest, to look for her wayward sister. The sister on whom so many legends are built. It is a Melonii stronghold, it is! And they have brought Mephala here, too. . .

Her lips spread in an incredulous smile, and she blinks once or twice before responding. I am Megara Melonii, she says, and that is the truth. I have not seen my sister in a very long time. What of Miraak, my brother? Did he come here, too?

Her jet-hued tail swings behind her, belying her enthusiasm. Do any Melonii still remain here?
Messages In This Thread
she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes - by Megara - December 22, 2018, 04:30 PM
RE: she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes - by Megara - December 24, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes - by Megara - December 28, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes - by Megara - December 29, 2018, 03:06 PM
RE: she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes - by Megara - January 05, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes - by Megara - January 06, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes - by Megara - January 14, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes - by Megara - January 21, 2019, 02:24 PM