Dragoncrest Cliffs i could never get the hang of thursday
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Rose was not a fan or war or the endless trail of pain it seemed to leave in it's wake, both mentally and physically. She had not even participated in the actual battle and yet she felt as if a freight train had struck her dead, for she was exhausted after the constant running around to make sure no one died from their injuries.

Just as she caught a break and thought she had snagged a moment to rest yet another urgent howl went up requesting her presence. Blixen. She wasted little time in gathering what she needed and immediately set off towards the fleimkepa's location.

To Rose's surprise it was not her fellow redhead that needed attention when she arrived but rather Mallaidh who seemed to be soaking in a pool of her own blood. The sight made her stomach do flips and she grimaced at the pain she could only imagine her friend was in. "Can you stand? I need to take a closer look at the wounds" she says as she slips into the cool water, moving to give a gentle nudge to the girl's dark muzzle in a silent attempt at getting her to stand.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - December 24, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Blixen - December 25, 2018, 10:42 AM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - December 25, 2018, 12:56 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Blixen - December 25, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - December 25, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Blixen - December 25, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Rose - December 25, 2018, 04:19 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - December 25, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Blixen - December 28, 2018, 12:41 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - January 20, 2019, 09:47 PM