The Sunspire I got tired of the song and decided not to start a new one
63 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Wraen, much to Amsu’s relief and joy, was immediately willing to change course and take him to this place—a place he must have just missed, having gone around instead of down. What luck! Lucky he had found Wraen. Lucky she had been kind enough to start a conversation with him. He smiled at her gratefully, his tail wagging full-speed now, instead of its usual slow sweep. He looked more like a puppy in this moment than a three-year-old adult wolf. 

’The only issue,’ she said, ’is that you will see that place from above, because I have not yet figured out, how to get down there.’ She then told him that there had to be some sort of passage because others had claimed to have been there. 

“So it is a canyon, then,” Amsu mused. “No matter,” he said cheerfully. “Amsu is used to such treacherous places. He is sure we will find a way down!”

Then she asked a question which put a damper on his high spirits. Why had he left home? He sighed, the wag of his tail slowing down. “That is a sad story,” he admitted. “In short, a war spread through Amsu’s homeland, so he and his family had to leave. We live peaceful lives. We are not made for war. Had we stayed, we would have been killed like others.” Amsu was quiet for a few long moments after this small tale, then he said, “Amsu only wishes to make a new life here—one that will not end in tragedy. He wishes to lie in the sun and worship the Light. That is all.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: I got tired of the song and decided not to start a new one - by Amsu - December 28, 2018, 03:20 PM