Sequoia Coast i've seen finer gods than you, child, and i've swallowed them whole—
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The water is cold but it does not deter her. She’s picked about five oysters, three mussels, and two half crabs (or is it one crab, split in half?) by the time she realizes she has company. Dark eyes peer up from the water, hovering low over her treasure chest and toward the stranger. Antumbra lifts her head and scents the air, the ocean air wafting toward her. She doesn’t notice anything in particular on him (or through the thick fish smell of the tide pools). He doesn’t look like any of the wolves that invaded from Rusalka, or carry their scent, so she remains still instead of defensive.

After a moment, watching him pick through a pool or two, she lowers her head and picks up one of her oysters and chucks it in his direction. Being a wolf without great aim, it lands in a shallow puddle not too far from him at least.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've seen finer gods than you, child, and i've swallowed them whole— - by Antumbra - December 28, 2018, 08:22 PM