Sequoia Coast i've seen finer gods than you, child, and i've swallowed them whole—
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The other wolf spots the same thing she does and is faster to react. Antumbra hands back a few seconds when she spots a ragged breath, turning to nose through her pile for anything that might crawl away and, upon finding nothing, trots between the s=pools and wet sand until she’s on the other side. He’s poking and prodding at the (likely) dying sea lion. One ear twitches, keeping her distance from the loner. She does not have to fight her food and she does not go out of her way to take from a kill that would feed more than them alone.

She hangs out several yards away, watching. Sea lion weren’t anything to mess with when they were living and healthy. One on death’s door, there’s no telling what fight is left in it. The lack of grace on the shores leaves Antumbra to wonder what this wolf knows of her home terrain but she waits to find out; or the very least, wait until the last breath is taken.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've seen finer gods than you, child, and i've swallowed them whole— - by Antumbra - January 06, 2019, 07:50 PM