Sequoia Coast i've seen finer gods than you, child, and i've swallowed them whole—
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Antumbra watches while he investigates perplexed but determined. The fiery look in her eye holds her attention and as he starts to move around it, dashing at it here, there, biting where he can. Over time, he drives it to exhaustion and eventually offering the mercy the creature deserves. If it were not them upon it, it would be someone else. Or it will wash back out to sea. Either way ends in death and she is content to watch.

Eventually, the sea lion succumbs and the loner doesn’t waste any time digging in. Though her stomach is content, their numbers keeping them fed, she feels the stirring in her stomach for a fresh meal and though she has as much patience to spare, she inches closer from the opposite side. She does not try to take from him with plenty to share between them, but he does not have it as well as she or any other Drageda wolf has it so she hangs back a while yet.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've seen finer gods than you, child, and i've swallowed them whole— - by Antumbra - January 07, 2019, 07:58 PM