Sequoia Coast i've seen finer gods than you, child, and i've swallowed them whole—
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Antumbra hesitates further movement when he finally takes note of her. She freezes in place, waiting out the next few minutes. Eventually, he will have his fill. Normally, she would not take to seconds but she is not foolish with a loner over a meal, not when her stomach is already half full. She does not need the kill. She could leave and take the pressure off the loner but why pass up a free meal? There’s no telling what the future holds with winter upon them and though they do well enough, they are not guaranteed a meal later.

When he stops, cleans his lips, he does not leave and go on his way. Instead, he approaches and her head lifts, tail arches, and she picks up one foot to step back if the threat continues. The closer he gets, her brows knit together and she flashes teeth and as he tries to get close, she throws her muzzle to snap a warning in his direction.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've seen finer gods than you, child, and i've swallowed them whole— - by Antumbra - January 08, 2019, 01:56 PM