Phoenix Maplewood when time falls like the sun
160 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
Oh shit. That's what Epic thought as Desdemona blocked his path to the forest-like area. Claimed land, huh? Hadn't he been paying attention to his surroundings. Well, actually, these lands used to be claimed; there were faint traces of scents long gone. But now, there was only the strong and present scent of the wolf standing in front of him. He wasn't quite sure what to think about the situation just yet; after all, these lands weren't claimed but they obviously meant a lot to her. Desdemona was chasing a ghost. Still, he respected her boundaries, not only because the forest area meant a lot to her but also because it was a lot of upkeep for a single wolf to guard such a large territory. She must have had a lot of these random encounters and trespassers.

"Don't worry.." Epic said, not setting another step forward. "I'm not here to cause trouble or to invade these -- your -- claimed land." The young male looked at his surroundings, particular towards the region where her scent wasn't so strong. In the direction of land that was still unclaimed. "My offer still stands; are you willingly to hunt with me on neutral grounds?" If her answer was negative or ignored than Epic would just be on his way, trailing off to new adventures.
Messages In This Thread
when time falls like the sun - by RIP Desdemona - December 29, 2018, 01:10 PM
RE: when time falls like the sun - by Epic - December 29, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: when time falls like the sun - by RIP Desdemona - December 29, 2018, 10:19 PM
RE: when time falls like the sun - by Epic - December 31, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: when time falls like the sun - by RIP Desdemona - January 01, 2019, 09:25 PM
RE: when time falls like the sun - by Epic - January 02, 2019, 02:33 PM
RE: when time falls like the sun - by RIP Desdemona - January 03, 2019, 08:22 PM
RE: when time falls like the sun - by Epic - January 04, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: when time falls like the sun - by RIP Desdemona - January 06, 2019, 06:14 PM
RE: when time falls like the sun - by Epic - January 08, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: when time falls like the sun - by RIP Desdemona - January 13, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: when time falls like the sun - by Epic - January 22, 2019, 03:00 PM