Wild Berry Meadow so now i'm single & ready to mingle
160 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
There were twelve wolves who had banded together and created a pack; and as little kingdoms rose to their glory and disappeared again in the books of history, he realized that this wasn't the last. Having no intention of creating his own pack or simply join one, his mind could not yet grasp that he had to be single and mingle with twelve packs. TWELF! It wasn't like he could speed-date and try to find which one would fit (or the other way around, which one would accept this twiddlesticks yearling). Not only did he have a lot of packs to visit, at the same time many scent came and went. Maybe he just had to get lucky for once.

The yearling male was about to make his first move, get truckin' on the road and discover who and what was out there when his eyes were suddenly taken aback. Suddenly, with a sleek, feminine grace a female knocked away any sense of sanity that still lingered. After all, he was a male. Carefully he analyzed her feline-like figurine, her midnight-colored coat and her watchful eyes. Even the words that slipped from her leathery lips had a graceful undertone. "Oh-oh hey there beautiful!" Epic couldn't help but to reply. Were those hormones finally moving to his head, clouding his rational thoughts and his judgement. After all, he had no idea of her ill intentions or her wicked thoughts. And, to top off his reply, Epic added. "MEOW!"
Messages In This Thread
so now i'm single & ready to mingle - by Epic - December 29, 2018, 03:03 PM
RE: so now i'm single & ready to mingle - by Kelina - January 01, 2019, 10:35 AM
RE: so now i'm single & ready to mingle - by Epic - January 03, 2019, 02:44 PM
RE: so now i'm single & ready to mingle - by Kelina - January 03, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: so now i'm single & ready to mingle - by Scarecrow - January 05, 2019, 11:05 AM