Blackfeather Woods Let my mind be your freedom
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Imprisoned, banished, into a nexus of my own design...
Now Time mocks me, and my sentence is Gravity.

Now that was something she could appreciate. Turning the slender head of hers to peer appropriately at Flicker, she murmured, “I quite enjoyed them; from the occasional skulls to the murders of avians smattered about despite the season. For a family of living things to remain where life if not fondly welcomed is what draws my curiousity.“ It was a play on words, where she referenced the wolves who were clearly not doing well in these cursed woods, where it may seem that she was speaking of the ravens and crows she had come about, here. But the corpses however, left on the grounds in which they were more than likely murdered? They would be catalysts to numerous rituals, and the Witch could use them as her gateway free from this plane. But there was still so much to do. She’d have to become a Priestess to their Gods and Goddesses, whom were her actual siblings and partners. Relatives, and neighbors. Friends and foes. But they had gone by different names, and the organics wouldn’t know the difference. 

Casting a curt snatch of garnet gazers to the sudden white which entered the scene, immediately her stare was drawn to the emblem upon his shoulder, a rustic red that too had evoked memories. Slade had this very same sigil, the mark of the Dark Brotherhood. While she hadn’t been baptized by him nor approved by the head of his own sanctuary, Zafina knew well of this mark and what it stood for. 

Only after running her glance swiftly over the elder male’s body, she easily  felt more understood by this ivory lupine than the scarlet and cream wench. 

I was tutored by someone who resided here long ago. Was instructed to seek this place, and remain.“ Silken plume of void and dark cherrywood banner wrapped beguilingly around resting pawheads. Would they simply take her word? Or would they require more than that? “Enchantress, a lone Daughter of Akel, the Dread Father, and learner of Mephala’s teachings.

Now while she had admitted she was a ‘daughter’ of the Dread Father, he was known as an Ancient, even before her as a Celestial, as the Father of Naught .

However, religions came and went, and as did his aliases, they too came and went. But Zafina was a wise one... she knew of them all. 

But every sky will build my throne.

Messages In This Thread
Let my mind be your freedom - by Flicker - December 31, 2018, 06:54 AM
RE: Let my mind be your freedom - by Zafina - January 05, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: Let my mind be your freedom - by Flicker - January 06, 2019, 08:34 AM
RE: Let my mind be your freedom - by Zafina - January 06, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: Let my mind be your freedom - by Flicker - January 07, 2019, 11:03 AM
RE: Let my mind be your freedom - by Zafina - January 07, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: Let my mind be your freedom - by Flicker - January 07, 2019, 12:13 PM
RE: Let my mind be your freedom - by Zafina - January 07, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: Let my mind be your freedom - by Flicker - January 07, 2019, 01:33 PM
RE: Let my mind be your freedom - by Zafina - January 08, 2019, 01:20 PM