Horizon Ridge look, i'm diet drama
dayvan cowboy
99 Posts
Ooc — Laur
She nodded in understanding, before it seemed to dawn on her the confusing logistics of Lucca's task as she observed their rather barren and very much not plant-friendly surroundings. With an exuberant energy that was similar to his other sibling, Clover, the girl leapt off the rock and made her way towards him. The Blackthorn took a step back bashfully, though his tail continued to wave. He liked this stranger; she wasn't reserved and stoic like the rest of the Rusalka pack and reminded him of home and his rambunctious family.

At her statement, he gave an awkward shrug. "Uh, w-well..." he began. She had a point. This crumbly, frigid ridge was definitely not a place to go gathering herbs, but Lucca also had no idea what he was doing and had hoped he would just, y'know, stumble upon some. "I'm, uh, not real good at this whole gathering thing," he admitted with a soft laugh before continuing with a touch more seriousness. "Everyone from my pack is kinda...banged up at the moment, though. So I thought I'd try and help out, y'know?"
Messages In This Thread
look, i'm diet drama - by Saucy - December 31, 2018, 10:42 AM
RE: look, i'm diet drama - by Lucca - December 31, 2018, 11:14 AM
RE: look, i'm diet drama - by Saucy - January 01, 2019, 12:13 PM
RE: look, i'm diet drama - by Lucca - January 14, 2019, 01:45 AM
RE: look, i'm diet drama - by Saucy - January 14, 2019, 08:20 PM
RE: look, i'm diet drama - by Lucca - January 15, 2019, 01:09 AM
RE: look, i'm diet drama - by Saucy - January 20, 2019, 06:29 AM