Blackfoot Forest I tried running a communist Minecraft server
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Also Chusi had probably been here before. Despite her youth, she had traveled a lot. The remainder of her time had been spent on the coast and now most of her time went to raising her daughter. Now that she thought about it, she wasn't sure if Swiftcurrent Creek was the place for the two to be when spring rolled around again. The alpha pair and their squabbles as well as their troubled children were all part of a pretty bad environment for Eilonwy to grow up in. Was it too late to move her? Let her pick out something else where they could life without all the drama of other wolves?

It was then that the storm cloud of a Blackthorn was spotted. Chusi bobbed her head in surprise but a smile quickly appeared on her pointy muzzle. Hiya - sorry, we were just visitin'. She explained kindly with a nod to Eilonwy. The girl shyly stepped forward and greeted the stranger with a nervous smile, making her mother very proud.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
I tried running a communist Minecraft server - by Chusi - December 31, 2018, 02:13 PM
RE: I tried running a communist Minecraft server - by Chusi - December 31, 2018, 06:41 PM