Blackfoot Forest I tried running a communist Minecraft server
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
The female seemed nice enough, Chusi supposed. She had yet to meet an ill mannered stranger and was glad that Eilonwy's first encounter with someone not of their pack was with this woman. Chusi dipped her head and Eilonwy soon copied the greeting and sign of respect.

I'm Fearghal - Chusi Fearghal, 'n this is mah daughter. She somewhat proudly announced. This was Eilonwy's cue to introduce herself, and so she did. Eilonwy... The girl responded shyly. She didn't take after her parents all that much, but she was still young and had a lot to learn. At least back home she had kids her age to explore the world with, Chusi never had that luxury. We're from a lil' bit tha' way - Swiftcurrent Creek. She pointed with her muzzle in the general direction of the Creek before looking at Cyclone again.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
I tried running a communist Minecraft server - by Chusi - December 31, 2018, 02:13 PM
RE: I tried running a communist Minecraft server - by Chusi - December 31, 2018, 06:41 PM
RE: I tried running a communist Minecraft server - by Chusi - January 04, 2019, 07:00 PM