Silver Creek Give us a smile, and go on your way
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Lilah envied Oryx her naive trust and inability to understand and see the hidden selfishness behind Grayson's actions. Or maybe she pitied it. Perhaps both. She wished she could go back to her silly trust in Grayson, she wished she had never developed the guts to stand up and tell him how she felt. Wishing never made it so though, so she tried to shove those thoughts away. "Protecting me against someone I don't need protecting from....though you are right, he didn't know." she said softly, her eyes closing and remaining shut as she envisioned Grey. She wanted to go to him, to check on him and make sure Grayson hadn't hurt him. She didn't think Grayson would use physical means to enforce the rules when Grey been so submissive toward him but she had also never witnessed Grayson when breeding season was upon them.

"Yes it's my first. I wish it hadn't happened yet, not when things are so tense. Now...Now I won't get to breed. Or maybe I will. I don't know how things work." she admitted and then fell silent, opening her eyes when the scent of lavender drifted into the den accompanied by a smooth, feminine voice. She peered out at the stranger, her violet eyes and soft looking brown fur a pretty sight to behold. While I wasn't the most pleasant time to meet a new face, she wasn't one to turn her away. "No..no . it's alright. Just venting is all. Come in and get warm if you want, I'm Lilah" she said softly. She turned back to Oryx and her gaze softened as she gave a soft sigh "I am so sorry that you have to deal with this. I...always seem to mess things up one way or another"
Messages In This Thread
Give us a smile, and go on your way - by Oryx - January 02, 2019, 05:44 PM
RE: Give us a smile, and go on your way - by Oryx - January 02, 2019, 08:16 PM
RE: Give us a smile, and go on your way - by Daivya - January 03, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: Give us a smile, and go on your way - by Lilah Silverback - January 03, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: Give us a smile, and go on your way - by Oryx - January 04, 2019, 05:09 PM
RE: Give us a smile, and go on your way - by Daivya - January 04, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: Give us a smile, and go on your way - by Oryx - January 14, 2019, 01:23 PM
RE: Give us a smile, and go on your way - by Daivya - January 14, 2019, 01:40 PM