Lost Creek Hollow Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me!
53 Posts
Ooc —
Unlike the quills in his shoulder which came out without too much ptotest- as his skin and muscle were so condensed and thin that there wasn't much to hold the quills in- the ones on his face were agony. As Gannet pulled, Joss' lip pulled from his face and he thought he could feel the quill move each milimetre, dragging its prickly, hooked way back out of his skin. Gannet dropped the first one and Joss regarded him with a sad gaze, which hardened when Gannet offered to give him a bit of a break. He shook his head, and lay his head down on the ground. 

"Hold me down. An' just do it fast." He said, motioning for Gannet to literally hold his face down with a foot if he needed to. He just wanted to get this done, even if it meant he'd be screaming and bitching the whole way through it.
Messages In This Thread
Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 04, 2019, 08:32 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 06, 2019, 08:16 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 08, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 09, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 14, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 22, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 30, 2019, 04:58 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - February 12, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Gannet - February 14, 2019, 02:01 AM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - February 17, 2019, 01:41 PM