Verdant Basin Making my way back to old habbits... what a shock.
142 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Grayson, I'm looking for him to join Rosings.

Steele entered Teekon again. The brute breathed in the crisp air of the winter heavily as he looked over a hill to see more rolling hills covered in a soft white blanket. It didn't bother him though as he moved forward feet crushing the delicate flakes that lied beneath them. Though he didn't know where he was or even what way he was headed, he was sure that in any direction he would find shelter for the night. Clouds filled the night sky leaving the flashlight that lied above him nonexistant. With every sound heard the man flicked his ears, stopped dead in his tracks and made sure he wasn't in harms way.

Hill after hill there wasn't any sign of much else besides.. another hill. It mentally made him tired of seeing another hill. After he swore the next hill he would take a break and regroup with himself he seen it. The beautiful shining of a pond or lake? He wasn't awfully sure about how big it was but he was sure that it was just what he needed. Steele took off toward it, muscles rippled throughout his body as he extended his legs back and forth. As he got to the shore he slowed to a trot.

It was beautiful. He looked into the water, some of which was frozen, to see all the way to the bottom. Slobber had dropped from the sides of his muzzle as he thought about how good it tasted. His tongue lolled out of his mouth and into the freezing water. It hit his mouth and flowed down his throat and he couldn't help but close his eyes and let out a relieved sigh. That was the best drink of water he'd ever had or at least at the time it's what came to his mind.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
Making my way back to old habbits... what a shock. - by Steele - January 05, 2019, 03:17 AM