Silver Creek no one's controlling me
78 Posts
Ooc —
this post got away from me sorry for the rambles

as much as he would have liked to think that he'd get his way in the end and his brother would let him have his choice of pretty women for a wife, harrison knew better. it was likely that grayson would assign him whoever he felt was the smartest. he was mostly just glad that he wouldn't ever run the risk of being paired with addison because yikes. thankfully, incest was off the table and he didn't have to worry too much about having to wake up next to her crusty ass expression every morning. he imagined that his balls would shrivel up and fall off, and he pitied the poor bloke who got chained to that train wreck.

in the meantime, he was open to schmooze and flirt with all of the women that he fancied – even the ones that he didn't fancy very much were prone to receiving the occasional charm. he had to make sure that the wolves of the pack liked him. more than this, he wanted them to love him; he needed to be accepted and liked by those who surrounded him, and the best way to do that was to make sure they felt cared for.

oryx was truly a beautiful specimen. he had no issue with batting his eyes at her and giving her the occasional wink of encouragement. she was the whole package, he imagined, when he thought about what a wife would be like. she was quiet and unassuming, but she inflated his ego well enough that he didn't feel inadequate. “we ought to be merry and plump! that's puppy season. we'll have to prepare those who have been given permission to breed to welcome the new generation of kids,” he agreed with her quickly.
Messages In This Thread
no one's controlling me - by Harrison - January 05, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Oryx - January 05, 2019, 06:06 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Harrison - January 06, 2019, 02:21 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Oryx - January 06, 2019, 09:10 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Harrison - January 06, 2019, 09:41 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Oryx - January 06, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Harrison - January 08, 2019, 06:29 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Oryx - January 08, 2019, 10:01 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Harrison - January 13, 2019, 07:07 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Oryx - January 14, 2019, 01:33 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Harrison - February 04, 2019, 09:05 PM