King Elk Forest that is so not my motto.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Poe sensed she was being watched, but only about 30 seconds prior to actually being approached by her watcher. Nonplussed by this, however, she stopped and turned to see the stranger - a young boy - approach. She hadn't noticed the stomach growl that had summoned him to her, so she first assumed that she was maybe treading a little close to claimed territory. She was nonplussed by that as well, and regarded him with a friendly smile and an interested cant of her head as he bombarded her with questions and comments.

"I definitely didn't mean to growl at anyone, so have no worries there," she answered, deciding to prioritize her responses, "I'm Poe. I'm here because I'm looking for a place, and maybe some someones, but I don't exactly know where I'm going, so I'm kinda just wandering around. And actually, I did know I have snow on my back. I was born with it and the sun hasn't figure out how to melt it yet." She grinned, her tail wagging behind her to show her amusement. She liked this kid. She didn't know why - and frankly, it wasn't unusual for her to like total strangers for no real reason - but she did. "What's your name? Do you live nearby?" she paused, her smile faltering a little, "I didn't trespass, did I? I kinda get distracted and miss that sometimes." Poe glanced around at their surroundings then, her nose twitching as she attempted to discern the scent of pack.
Messages In This Thread
that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 06, 2019, 10:02 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 11, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 11, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 13, 2019, 05:30 AM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 13, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 15, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 17, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 19, 2019, 01:48 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 20, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 23, 2019, 02:26 AM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 25, 2019, 06:25 PM