King Elk Forest that is so not my motto.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
As she'd expected, Owen didn't have any information to give her on the location of Maurauder's Keep (which I still cannot f'in spell). She didn't feel any disappointment over this though, so none showed on her face as she regarded his next comments thoughtfully. She had no real plan mapped out for her search. She'd already deviated far too much from the path Harlyn had described for her to get back to it, so the only direction she took was from her whims alone. She did, however, have an empty stomach that needed filling, and that needed to take some precedence over finding her brothers at the moment.

"Can you just tell me where to find your packlands?" Poe asked, smiling hopefully, "I really need to find something to eat soon, but I would like to make my way up to them if you think they might have a lead for me." When Owen questioned the names of her brothers, she felt a teensy flare of hope again. So maybe he didn't know the Willows, but would he knew them? "Pippin and Silas are their names. Pippin and Silas Ostrega."
Messages In This Thread
that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 06, 2019, 10:02 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 11, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 11, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 13, 2019, 05:30 AM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 13, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 15, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 17, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 19, 2019, 01:48 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 20, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 23, 2019, 02:26 AM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 25, 2019, 06:25 PM