King Elk Forest that is so not my motto.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Poe listened intently to the directions she was given, cataloging it all in her brain. She was actually very good at navigation, and was only lost now because she had decided against following the map her parents had drawn in her head. She didn't really consider herself "lost", though. She actually never had before in her life. She was always somewhere, regardless of whether or not she knew the name of the place. The trip to the Plateau seemed like a pretty simple one. Somewhere between a weir and a basin. She could manage that.

That done, Poe turned her attention to the names Owen listed. Raven, Quixote, and Aunt Towhee. Though she supposed she could probably drop the aunt part herself. She didn't know any of these wolves, so all she could do was take the boy's word for it.

After a moment, she noticed he was doing something odd with his paws, and interjected little head twitches and movements along with his commentary. He kind of looked like a robot short-circuiting, but he stopped abruptly, leaving Poe to wonder about what had just happened to him. It didn't really seem like the kind of thing to bring up, so she just catalogued the odd behavior away with the rest of her eidetic memories.

When Owen finally came to a stop, Poe could only smile broadly at him. "I like that you talk as much as me," she commented, her tail wagging, "And I really do appreciate your help. Once I find myself something to eat, I'll probably explore the area a little more, then head up to the Redhawks in a few days. So maybe we can hang out again once I get there?"
Messages In This Thread
that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 06, 2019, 10:02 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 11, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 11, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 13, 2019, 05:30 AM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 13, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 15, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 17, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 19, 2019, 01:48 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 20, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 23, 2019, 02:26 AM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 25, 2019, 06:25 PM