Heron Lake Plateau i would swim the deepest, sharkiest oceans to be with you.
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
It didn't take any more urging from Elwood; Finley was quick to explain what was on her mind. And when she came out and said it, Elwood wasn't exactly surprised. He had been thinking about it too, ever since Wildfire first hatched her plans for the Firebirds and suggested that her godparents would be welcome to join her. His thoughts on the subject were not quite so straightforward, though; he had been back and forth between the reasons they should stay and the reasons they should go. On one hand, he didn't like the idea of abandoning Peregrine and Fox's original pack, in a way. But on the other -- they wouldn't really be abandoning it at all. Firebirds was meant to be an extension of Redhawks, and why not help Wildfire continue the legacy while Raven and Quixote held down the fort here?

He nodded slowly, chewing at his lower lip for a moment before replying. "I'll do whatever makes you happy," he said, and he wasn't being facetious; when it came down to it, he knew he would be content on the plateau or in the copse, as long as he was with family -- and he would be surrounded by it in both locations. Although he didn't outright say it, his expression beckoned Finley to share her reasons for wanting to move.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i would swim the deepest, sharkiest oceans to be with you. - by Elwood - January 09, 2019, 12:57 PM