Sun Mote Copse down, among a million same
330 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
New? He couldn't help a raise of his brow at this comment, but he didn't say anything for a moment. It shouldn't have surprised him that the name was foreign but it did, mostly because he'd been raised on stories of Tartok within the area. Tales of Sawtooth Spire mostly, and bits and pieces of what came before that. Then again, Tulimaq had arrived in the Wilds thinking that the entirety of it had been conquered at some point and had been sorely disappointed when he realized that was false.

Her next question was aligned with his own thoughts. He shook his head though - choosing not to dwell on the failings of his people. Far to the north, mostly in the tundra and on the icy mountains there. My mother came here a few times, and I was told my father was born here, but the rest of Tartok is spread out. He spoke easily of Saghani his mother, even though he did not have the best recollection of her. She'd been killed while tracking down one of his wayward siblings — and afterwards, he was too busy with his training to think about the loss.

Where do you hail from? He asked next, a little bit distracted by his thoughts so - he was probably rehashing something she'd already told him. Before this she was at a mountain called Sunspire but where did her blood originate, he wondered.
Messages In This Thread
down, among a million same - by Tulimaq - January 09, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: down, among a million same - by Wraen - January 12, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: down, among a million same - by Tulimaq - January 13, 2019, 05:36 PM
RE: down, among a million same - by Wraen - January 14, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: down, among a million same - by Tulimaq - January 14, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: down, among a million same - by Wraen - January 16, 2019, 02:57 PM
RE: down, among a million same - by Tulimaq - January 16, 2019, 04:55 PM
RE: down, among a million same - by Wraen - January 17, 2019, 07:30 AM
RE: down, among a million same - by Tulimaq - January 17, 2019, 04:24 PM
RE: down, among a million same - by Wraen - January 18, 2019, 02:00 PM
RE: down, among a million same - by Tulimaq - January 18, 2019, 03:39 PM