Dragoncrest Cliffs —i can't help but pull the earth around me,
46 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The voices carried to him. Phantoms on the air. His hollow eyes swung up to look at the sources to find two he'd harassed. Yet he didn't know them. To the spider, they were not the same.
No longer prey, nor toys.
Executioners.
One radiated fear, though he couldn't smell it over his rotting stench. The male radiated anger. It was to him Rakk now pushed towards. Slithering an inch across the ground with the use of his back legs.
If he were to go, he'd want it to be swift. Easy. Painless.
He'd suffered enough, so he thought.

She kicked under his grunts and pressing. Forcing himself upon her, biting hard into her neck. Twisting his head cruelly to make it hurt. Again and again, he thrust into her. The poor dame he'd stolen. Barely into her first year and yet incented something deep within his sadistic, tainted core. Her screams and wails carried on until he was finished abusing the girl. He stepped back, looking at her broken body before sinking his teeth into her soft neck and crunched down on her. Snuffing out the life in her. And left.

No, he didn't deserve a swift ending. He deserves everything that has been, and will be, inflicted on his body. His eyes stared up at the earthen-man. The dragged to the snowflake, frozen in fear. He would've hurt her if not stopped, would've hurt the earthen-man if he were stronger.
Rakk struggled upwards then, trying to make his last stand. He would go down with tainted heart and all if it meant the pain. If it meant redemption to live freely in the land of shadows. The Void.
He stood, haggard. Sweating. Venomous glare pointed at the man.

Rakk snarled his last challenge to his executioner.
"Crazy"Sane."
Messages In This Thread
RE: —i can't help but pull the earth around me, - by Rakk - January 25, 2019, 03:50 PM
RE: —i can't help but pull the earth around me, - by Rakk - February 04, 2019, 11:19 AM