Totoka River for i feel the gripe of the woody nightshade
Banned
92 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Away
Vonn started, both at the arrival and the makings of a departure, of the tender-eyed lilac female. His pale brows rose in surprise, and before he could find the words to halt her, Revia put herself at the forefront. The otter slunk down from her perch alongside him and, acting as the “earthbound envoy” between these two specters, chattered her way to the retreating female. "W-wait! My lord and I are lost—"

"We are lost, but I am not your lord, Revia. Not anymore," came the deeper, droll rasp of her companion. His laughter came soft and intimate, following his daemon through the snow to where she knelt before the lilac lady. "However, I am not one to turn away flattery. Or señoras such as yourself." Vonn's expression had relaxed into one of its usual, impish cheek; his pale eyes studied the female's mauve facade appreciatively. 

Revia, the afformentioned otter, shuttered her lashes in an exasperation of 'oh heavens', as the ivory gypsy continued, "I will not bite, señorita. Of course, only if you'd like me to." This earned him a sound smack on the ankle from his fisher's tail; and in return, he appraised this gesture rather humorously.

His familiar turned her focus back to the orchid wanderer, nostrils flaring with pique. "I am Revia. My lord," who made himself known by an elegant quirk of a brow, "is Vonnaruil."

The pallid Rhaesuian's smile came, charmed at the prospect of being in the presence of not one, but two, delightful ladies, "I am known as Vonn, to some. I hope I may come to know you."
Messages In This Thread
RE: for i feel the gripe of the woody nightshade - by Vonnaruil - January 20, 2019, 05:45 PM