Overture Downs Cheap hotels have their own charm
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Corvus gave a simple hum in acknowledgement at her explanation of what happened to the previous beta. It was enough for him. Treason was predictably amused at his telling of the plateau pack's fall, even to the degree of giving a pointed laugh. He mused it was because of the exceedingly negative view of the alphas she based off of one interaction. Treason easily won the award for "most captious wolf he'd ever met", which Corvus saw to be a huge flaw, but he kept this to himself.

I was considering it, but your pack is the neighbor of one I doubt would take well to me, He started. Knowing that she would ask for an elaboration, he decided to go ahead and give it. One of their wolves challenged me for being closer to their borders than she liked while I was passing by, and I never deny a challenge. It was a fair fight — a mutual agreement — but another wolf leapt into the fray, and I had to flee. In hindsight, I should've taken the fight elsewhere. I'm not sure what they think of me, but I don't think they're my biggest fans. He also felt there were some miscommunications, but as always, hindsight was 20/20. And irregardless of that, this pack reminds me of one I once called home. It feels right for me in every way. He was sure Treason thought little of his reasoning on anything, but Corvus didn't care. She asked, so he answered.

Her explanation of a past run-in with Stigmata was unexpected, and it did sound somewhat concerning, but he didn't have the full story nor all its details. Added to what he knew about how this wolf saw others, Corvus would take it with a grain of salt. I agree that it sounds like he thinks quite highly of himself. It's best he chose to lead a pack of his own, then. Maybe Stigmata did have an over-inflated ego (not unlike the leader he was speaking to now), but everyone had their flaws. That was not enough to sway him from being part of Diaspora. Still, it's a shame an alliance would be unlikely, He finished.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
Cheap hotels have their own charm - by Corvus - January 15, 2019, 01:47 PM
RE: Cheap hotels have their own charm - by Arbiter - January 15, 2019, 10:26 PM
RE: Cheap hotels have their own charm - by Corvus - January 16, 2019, 12:22 PM
RE: Cheap hotels have their own charm - by Arbiter - January 17, 2019, 01:24 AM
RE: Cheap hotels have their own charm - by Corvus - January 17, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Cheap hotels have their own charm - by Arbiter - January 17, 2019, 11:31 PM
RE: Cheap hotels have their own charm - by Corvus - January 18, 2019, 08:50 AM
RE: Cheap hotels have their own charm - by Arbiter - January 19, 2019, 02:06 AM
RE: Cheap hotels have their own charm - by Corvus - January 19, 2019, 01:47 PM
RE: Cheap hotels have their own charm - by Arbiter - January 19, 2019, 04:37 PM