Stavanger Bay was i made from a broken mold?
settling their restless wings
384 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Saucy <3 

distractions had done her well in her time in stormrift. even back in drageda dalia was fond of the affordances that were offered by simply being distracted. if she wasn't focusing on work, she was thinking about how she wasn't as good a healer as her mother -- thinking about how she couldn't name quite as many plants -- thinking about the incident... and now? thinking about velen. she couldn't stop. 

she was so broken! she just didn't understand how, after knowing what had happened to her, velen was still so kind and gentle. so sweet. dalia was weak and fragile and emotionally a wreck -- and velen didn't seem to mind at all. he told her that he wanted to be needed. by her, maybe, but he hadn't said that... dalia merely inferred... but she didn't know how to handle her emotions, or him -- for that matter. it was so early, now, if she just nipped whatever was sprouting in the bud then... then it wouldn't ever grow into a problem. they could move on separately and neither of them would be let down by the other. 

but i wish i could tell the poor girl that was not something to worry about... so early in a relationship... if it was even that -- she didn't even know! bold girl, assuming such.

so she kept distracted, gathering a bushel of damp moss (thanks to the snow) from the base of a sequoia, her nose twitching uncontrollably as the intrusive thoughts she wished to be rid of continued to pry.
trigedasleng will be in blue.
Messages In This Thread
was i made from a broken mold? - by Dalia - January 15, 2019, 06:29 PM
RE: was i made from a broken mold? - by Saucy - January 20, 2019, 07:35 AM
RE: was i made from a broken mold? - by Dalia - January 20, 2019, 09:06 AM
RE: was i made from a broken mold? - by Saucy - January 21, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: was i made from a broken mold? - by Dalia - January 21, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: was i made from a broken mold? - by Saucy - January 21, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: was i made from a broken mold? - by Dalia - January 21, 2019, 09:11 PM