Ankyra Sound They told me that my life is headed for the devil
dayvan cowboy
99 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Ah, there she was! Ever since stumbling upon the altercation between the leader, the healer, and this unknown third party, Lucca had been trying to piece things together. He was much too scared to ask what exactly had transpired — and he felt like the less he knew, the better — but the tensions between some packmates set him on edge. There had been some sort of major scuffle, half the pack returned battle torn (apparently some guy died?), and now this lady?

Man, his family had nothing on this pack's drama.

With splayed ears and a head dipped in appeasement, Lucca quietly approached the woman, making sure to stay on her good side (her physical one, the one with the eye, not the metaphorical side but, I mean, he wanted to stay on the good side of that too). "Uh, hello, ma'am," he greeted, wide orange eyes trailing the mess of injuries that marked her face and leg. She looked, well...terrible. She also seemed to be lost deep in thought, and Lucca battled with himself for a moment, wondering whether he should leave her be.
Messages In This Thread
RE: They told me that my life is headed for the devil - by Lucca - January 16, 2019, 08:12 AM