Ankyra Sound They told me that my life is headed for the devil
dayvan cowboy
99 Posts
Ooc — Laur
That he had offended her was lost on the boy, who was simply so shocked at the damage he had forgotten his manners. In time, perhaps, he would maybe come to appreciate the scars others had, disfiguring as some were, instead of turning away. Behind each one was a story of heroism and bravery, or hardship and struggle (or mere foolishness in some cases). For now, however, the sheltered Blackthorn felt only queasiness and horror.

He continued looking coastwards, though couldn't help but glance briefly at the woman as she repeated his name in an odd way. He turned fully when she then mentioned a woman (keeping his gaze focused on her one good eye, even though it felt like she was boring into his soul), as his features suddenly lit up and he nearly leapt out of his skin in excitement.

"W-wait! Who? When? Did she same her name? Where'd you meet her? W-what pack was it?" he stumbled over his words as he suddenly bombarded the poor woman with a flurry of questions, tail waving frantically at his rear as he padded from foot to foot. "Was it the Redhawks? I'm from there!" Her question was almost lost in his elation. "I...I mean I was, I got lost looking for my sister b-but..." There was a sudden glimmer of hope. "Was her name Fiadh?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: They told me that my life is headed for the devil - by Lucca - January 19, 2019, 05:31 AM