Heron Lake Plateau develop medical provider relationships.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
The moment of truth came, and Poe wasn't entirely surprised to hear that the Redhawk alpha had misgivings. She wondered about the story he told regarding the split of the pack, and wondered even more when he turned it into a question for her. She didn't actually understand what she was being asked - which them? The them that had left? Or the them that had stayed and were upset? Her eyes flickered briefly to the other boy (definitely not Quixote's son, the more she considered it), but settled back on the alpha before she inwardly shrugged and just went for an answer.

"I would tell them the same," Poe said, as honestly (and generally) as she could, "I don't believe in holding things back, and if a decision I've made affects someone, I'd rather set expectations upfront than keep it myself just to avoid a conflict, and I prefer others doing the same for me. If it's not a fit, it's not a fit. That's fine with me and I understand, but who I am, what I say, and what my priorities are don't change based on whether or not it's what other people want from me."

She took in a breath then, waiting for the verdict. Or for the next question, if that was the case. The other guy hadn't said much yet, and she wondered what might be going through his head. Poe reminded herself again that it would be impertinent to ask, so she held her tongue and was patient.
Messages In This Thread
develop medical provider relationships. - by Mariposa - January 16, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Phox - January 17, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Mariposa - January 17, 2019, 12:27 PM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Quixote - January 18, 2019, 02:55 AM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Phox - January 18, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Mariposa - January 18, 2019, 08:21 PM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Quixote - January 23, 2019, 01:32 AM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Mariposa - January 23, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Quixote - January 27, 2019, 11:46 PM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Mariposa - January 28, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Phox - January 30, 2019, 08:53 AM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Quixote - February 10, 2019, 01:04 AM
RE: develop medical provider relationships. - by Mariposa - February 12, 2019, 06:06 PM