Arrow Lake Make me a perfume that smells of temptation
Centurion
i know you by the state of your hands
165 Posts
Ooc —
walking, breathing man magnet kazimir was indeed. admittedly, thorn had taken brief note of the mocha she-wolf, a passing glance here, a precursory study there - he lived alongside her, and had seen her from time to time going about the many duties stigmata imposed upon them.

but now, the brute took too keen an interest in her, for her scent was heady and suggestive, and woke in the beast an old excitement. if he took casual notice of her before, he took invested interest in her now -- he had seen her try to muddy her scent, but a wolf's nose always knew.

he always knew.

he had not seen stigmata make kazimir his own yet, and so, the black eyjolfur slithered after kazimir, following after her at a safe yet visible distance.
Messages In This Thread
Make me a perfume that smells of temptation - by Kazimir - January 18, 2019, 09:15 PM
RE: Make me a perfume that smells of temptation - by Thorn - January 18, 2019, 10:19 PM
RE: Make me a perfume that smells of temptation - by Thorn - January 19, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: Make me a perfume that smells of temptation - by Thorn - January 19, 2019, 10:22 PM