Dawnlark Plains move like grey skies
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
She was skinny though it was natural for lone wolves to be that way in winter, so he wasn't too concerned. She had small scratches and nicks her and there but nothing too serious. He was relieved that she was alright and so he stopped fussing and simply lay his head on top of her shoulder for a moment before stepping back. He noted the way she shifted her stance lowering herself before him and blinked once, swallowing thickly. He understood. With others perhaps he was slow but this was his sister and he understood. "Thank you..." he acknowledged and showed his gratitude for her remorse but he didn't accept it. Despite the joy and relief that was flowing through him and warming him up he couldn't do that quite yet though he knew he would accept it ultimately.

"I have the rest of Morningside with me. That would be Aliac, Pema and  Faye. Skraeling came back." he left out the rest, the deaths, what Aditya had done. "Will you come back with me?" he asked though the true question remained silent [I]"Are you going to leave me, leave us, again?"[/b] he was scared of the answer. Dawn being back opened up so many possibilities for them, so many options. Morningside could eventually be opened up once more, that was the biggest possibility to him.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
move like grey skies - by Dawn - January 20, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: move like grey skies - by Sunny - January 21, 2019, 06:59 PM
RE: move like grey skies - by Dawn - January 21, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: move like grey skies - by Sunny - January 22, 2019, 10:56 AM
RE: move like grey skies - by Dawn - January 22, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: move like grey skies - by Sunny - January 22, 2019, 12:43 PM
RE: move like grey skies - by Dawn - January 22, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: move like grey skies - by Sunny - February 05, 2019, 12:02 PM
RE: move like grey skies - by Dawn - February 06, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: move like grey skies - by Sunny - February 08, 2019, 04:11 PM